Ruchi | Jul 27, 2017 | 0
Houston Strategic Conference | Houston growing Globally
Event: Houston Strategic Conference, Topic: Houston growing Globally
Where: Houston Marriot Westchase
When: December 12, 2008
Report: Ruchi M
The theme of this year’s conference was Houston Growing globally. The conference brought together business leaders across key Houston industry sectors to share their global strategies and how they execute them to generate future success.
Keynote Speakers for the event included:
- Clarence P. Cazalot, Jr. President and CEO, Marathon Oil
- John Mendelsohn, M.D. President, MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Walter Ulrich President and CEO, Houston Technology Center
- Dr. Renu Khator, Chancellor and President, University of Houston
- Merrill A. ‘Pete’ Miller, Jr. Chairman, President and CEO, National Oilwell Varco
Opening remarks were by Kim Denney President, Air Liquide America L.P.. Along with sponsors like Continental Airlines, Marathon Oil, The Wall Street Journal and Houston based Indian owned Net Matrix Solutions, the event was put well put together by President and CEO of Houston Strategic Forum, Ravi Kathuria.