During the recent visit to the Wine and Food Week event I got introduced to very interesting flavors, about Houston’s newest restaurants, happy hours, several mouth watering food finds, ingredients and recipes. Today in this summer edition of Raasthe with Ruchi I would like to share with my LCA readers this hot hot recipe that will make your dinner party super cool!
Tropical Tequila Shrimp Shooters
Yield: 20 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
- 20 Jumbo Shrimp, Peeled and deveined (tails on)
- 2 T Adams Reserve Jamaican Jerk Rub
- 1 Container HEB Mango Pico De Gallo
- 1 Bottle Roberts Reserve Pineapple Coconut Mango Tequila Sauce
- 1/2 Dole Pineapple Orange Juice
- 2 T Ottavio Grapeseed Oil
- 20 Shot Glasses (to serve)
- 20 Fresh Lime Slices
- Season shrimp with Jamaican Jerk: Let stand 5 minutes. Preheat grapeseed oil in a medium skillet.
- Saute shrimp on medium high heat until pink and tender, about 5-7 minutes. Shrimp should be pearl white in the center. Remove shrimp to a plate to cool slightly.
- In a mixing bowl, combine mango pico de gallo, juice and pineapple tequila sauce. Portion evenly into 20 shot glasses (about 2 oz per glass).
- Place shrimp into each shot glass, tail out. Garnish with slice of lime and serve.
Recipe shared by Cooking Connection HEB!