Ruchi | Mar 30, 2017 | 0
2013 It’s A Wrap – Top 5 Fabulous Moments
As we wrapped up another year Lights Camera Action shares some memorable highlights and fashionable moments of 2013. Houston’s society scene has been bustling with Lights Camera action’s 1st International Mothers’ Day Soiree, Fashion Houston, some veteran and a few up and coming fashionistas, power couples, amazing charity work and much more.
Our TOP 5 Fabulous Memories for 2013 were:
- Lights Camera Action/Houston Society Magazine hosted the 1st International Mothers’ Day Soiree honoring the Elite, Fashionable, Philanthropic Mothers of Houston. Ten fabulous mothers from various ethnic backgrounds walked the runway leaving Houstonians asking for more.
- Another successful Fashion Houston event at the Wortham Center with many local and international designers.
- Celebrity Power: ‘Desperate Housewives’ fame, Eva Longoria, was spotted at the University of Houston Hilton where she was the keynote speaker for the University of Houston Center for Mexican American Studies (CMAS) Annual Scholarship Banquet.
- Power Couple: South Asian Power Couple Asha and Pankaj Dhume are no ordinary couple next door. This duo has managed to display their hard work and dedication for Indo American Chamber of Commerce of Greater Houston, Pratham Charity Organization that work for the education of children in India, chaired gala events, performed family duties, are proud parents and have managed to be Houston’s adorable couple.
- Lights Camera Action’s Emerging Fashionista Dr. Sippi Singh: Sippi was 2013 Luminary Ambassador for Annual Asian American Family Services (AAFS) who also won the Luminary Campaign Victory raising a whopping amount of $21,000. Tall and confident, Sippi loves to experiment with fashion and does not hesitate to take chances. Her generous heart and fun personality makes her a true fashionista.